Saturday, November 3, 2012

And, in case you missed it....

 Ethan was a monkey for Halloween.

And a mighty cute one at that!

 We went to Ty's work for a trunk or treat,
since Ethan wanted a lot of candy this year.

And Tyler ate it. 
(me too.)

 Look at that smile!!!

 I've been singing "If I Only Had a Brain"
from the Wizard of Oz lately.
Ethan decided he could take a part,
and become a flying monkey.
Tricky baby.

 Silly baby.

And, I wish I would have taken more pictures of his 2nd costume!
My mom bought Ethan this onesie,
which is a skeleton whose bones glow in the dark!
It was soooo funny to sit in the back of the car
on the way home. 
He just lit up the back seat!
 Why did we have 2 costumes?
Because my son is the Niagra Falls of spit up. 
Good Grief. haha

Thanks Lauren for letting us catch you mid-sentence!

Happy Halloween :)

1 comment:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

He's a cute little boy!! and a cute monkey too!! Darling pics of your Sister and the boy! LOVE you!