Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Last week I did something completely uncharacteristic...I spent more money in 25 minutes then I have in the past 8 years on myself! Whoa! (In actuality, I ended up saving money since I bought a Mac and not a PC) This is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made and I'm so stoked! I bought a new MacBook notebook and since I am attending a University, I got an iPod touch and an HP Printer (scanner, copier combo) for FREE! That has to be my fav word in the English language right now!! I'm really excited to use it at college, since my parents are still hiring dinosaurs to dial up our internet at home! Its so chic, new, and the programs are amazing - its definitely a learning curve, but I like to think of it as a purchase that may one day help prevent Alzheimer's! Tyler is also pretty stoked - but lets face it...who wouldn't be?! I'm still learning tho, so if any advice is out there - send it my way! I can't wait to blog from it!

4 comments:

Elle said...

I am still so jealous about this! But good for you! You don't spend enough on yourself! It was good to talk to you today! Luv and miss you!

Gates & Tausha said...

NICEEEEEE!!!!!

Samantha said...

Krista...
Sorry this comment doesn't have much to do with your post, but our facebook isn't working. Congrats on your engagement! We are excited for you. We would love and invite to the wedding. We have a blog too at www.josh-samantha.blogspot.com. if you could give us your email, we will send you our address. We will link your blog on ours also. Once again, congrats!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I am a mac convert, and I will never go back to PC's! You're going to love it. If you have any questions, let me know :)