Wednesday, March 25, 2009

cravings

spring was almost here...it was so close, just a breath away....
now its snowing. the only word i have to describe my emotions on the subject: lame.

sweet tooth that could not be tamed...
i made Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with the thickest and fluffiest and richest icing there is.
they're oozing with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. click here for my new fav recipe.
my heart and mouth: beyond happy

truthfully, my cinnamon rolls actually look like the pictures. word.

panic week at school-week long exam plus comprehensive immunohematology exam friday.
made me weak in the noggen.
i learned how only studying makes krista a very dull friend and roommate the hard way.
that = not so good
now, i'm balancing, yet still have stress tendencies.
now x2 = husband that talks things out with me and help me to see the bigger picture.
my emotions here = celestial :)

moral of the story?
3 things to make your life better:
1. Spring sunshine
2. Cinnabon (trust me on this one. forget the gym and the diet. just be happy haha)
3. A good support system that keeps you from being a lemur
...and if you need a 4th: Extreme Makeover, Home Edition.

what are you craving?

7 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Im craving my boy Tony to come to Arizona - he flies in from UT at 2:45pm tomorrow! Those cinnabon rolls looks pretty tasty and I'm also craving Mongolian grill and chocolate covered gummies bears. But not at the same time. And I'm craving for my paycheck to be deposited this weekend instead of Monday. Hehe

justified said...

best part of this post? when you say "word" after describing how the cinnamon rolls look!! haha, looks like you just secured your spot in the crew. word.

mb said...

Cinnabons are seriously the best thing in the world.....that and cheesecake.

Molly and Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly and Jay said...

Mmmm...I want a Big Mac (makes my mouth water and makes me say, "Yuck" at the same time).

p.s. I love your new haircut!

Katy said...

cravings, eh?????? Krista?? anything else you're not telling us??!! wink wink! I am most definitely going to try this recipe out.. looks amazing!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE cinnabon! Mmmmm, I'm totally getting one next week.