Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation!


Congrats, Tyler!
You made it!

This boy is amazing.
He put me before him while I got my 2nd degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
Yes, I am a certified scientist! haha
He graduated on the Dean's List
[and a whole lot of other honors],
and this was after taking a year and a half off to put me through school!

He graduated with a major in Anthropology, 
and minors in Middle Eastern Studies and Religious Studies.
He's brilliant.

We're applying for jobs all over the world.
Yes, world.
South Korea, Washington D.C., and Belgium.

Wish us luck!


Tyler, his brother Mike, and Mike's wife, Michael-Lee,
all graduated together, same college convocation, etc!
Mike is getting a PhD in Statistics/Epidemiology
and Michael-Lee, Summa Cum Laude!

Congrats to all of you!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for graduation! Congratulations to both of you!