Sunday, June 10, 2012

After a LONG week of work, 
we decided to head out to the wilderness.
I had some photo assignments due today,
and had totally forgotten.
Off we went.

I have to say, 
trekking up the mountainside 
was so refreshing.
I felt so rejuvenated.
Which is saying something,
as my contractions contradict the very thought of hiking!

Gotta love Big Cottonwood Canyon.
I love being outdoors :)



 I never will get over the beautiful simplicity of a few flowers :)

 Our classic pose ... haha


 I'm not sure what's going on here....but BABY!
Here he comes...haha

 Feets and water under a bridge.
Yep.
Love it.

 Tyler breakin it down...
 Gotcha!
haha

 I see you....

Baby loves hiking too :)

Well,
last day of work for the week tomorrow!
They're even throwing me a baby shower :)
Isn't that the sweetest thing?

Here's to wrapping up another week of work,
leaving us at 37 weeks of pregnancy. 
3 more and then...
life changes.

[like it hasn't already?! haha]

No comments: