Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catching Up...Later

2 Weeks.

That's how long its been since my life changed :)

And, 
it will probably be another 2 weeks
before I post something of value,
such as the struggles that break my heart,
make me cry,
and the moments that bring immense joy.

I'm just too busy spending my days and nights
with the new man in my life.

He's darling,
adorable,
happy, 
cranky,
sleepy,
awake,
and all mine.

Someday I'll post more pictures,
and actually get newborn pics taken,
but for now,
we'll be on the couch,
lounging,
eating,
 watching the All-Star Game on ESPN tonight,
and the Olympics throughout the rest of the summer.
Feel free to join us :)

Because these are the moments I'll never get back.
You understand.

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

Understood even though I dont have kids yet :) I am so excited to watch the Olympics!