Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We've still got another year....


Is this not the biggest rainbow you've ever seen? We were driving to the grocery store, traffic slowed down, I freaked out and said, "If only we had the camera," in the most desperation I could muster. What happens next? Tyler pulls the camera out of his pocket (may I remind you that we're going to Albertsons...) and wha-la! It was hugemongous!!



You could actually see the ends of the rainbow!! It was enormous! And, I hope you can see it in these pictures, but there was a SECOND one that extended further! It should be to the left of this picture right above this text...I have never seen 1)the end of a rainbow, or 2) two rainbows, or 3) two rainbows and the ends of both.
A checker at the Albertsons was bringing everyone out to see it-that lil guy was sooooo stoked, just like me...we hope he didn't get fired for not working :) Freakin' rad...

No comments: