Monday, February 7, 2011

Walking Home....

This is what I looked like walking home Tuesday...and today.
[image from here]


When I got home...I felt like I looked like him!
[If you had curly hair, you'd understand the feeling!]


My snow boots made me feel like the Wicked Witch of the West. 
Crumpled socks and all.

How was your Monday night?!


In other news, guess what?!?!? I just got this in the mail! Very excited!!!!


And lastly, have any of you seen this website?!

Polyvore

You may spend hours on there! But watch your checkbook! There are links on all of the items, telling you where to buy them, how much, etc! Oh my. I wish you could search under celebs, like Kate Middleton - b/c I still want that dang white coat! haha But I do love the one I picked... try it out! Maybe we'll link up by the end of the week! 

Happy Week Off to me!


No comments: