Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Updates!

 City Creek may just happen to be
the best place in all of SLC right now.
Why?
They freaking brought back The Limited.
I could not be happier!!!!!!!!!!
-its my favorite store, if you can't tell-
I can't wait to be a pre-pregnancy size...haha

Strawberry ice-cubes. 
Eat them before they get fuzzy in your water...
I love it!

 I'm not usually an overly sentimental person,
but getting my mother's day present engraved
was pretty close to awesome.
I am still overwhelmed and thrilled.
!!!

-sigh-

Our wedding date...

Please look carefully at this picture.
I kept my scrub bottoms on for modesty :)

Tyler bought me a beautiful dress from The Limited (obviously!)
for Mother's Day as a surprise.
And then, 
I tried to put it on.
It wouldn't even go over my belly!!!!!
Not even over the very top!
HAHA I died of laughter!
Its seriously so funny.
I had to pull that face so I could keep my hands from 
shaking the phone while I took this picture. 
So classic!

 Then, since I have an awesome husband,
we celebrated mother's day again on Monday night,
as well as Tyler's new job!
We went to Happy Sumo at the Gateway!
Tyler loves to be a troll...
"It was just a scratch!!!"

 Then after dinner, we drove over to City Creek. 
I love it!
So beautiful!

We are funny.

See what I mean?

hahaha
Only a few more weeks to go!
Ok, like 6-7. 
But that's way better than 20. 
Or 40.

My husband loves the Disney Store.

Can you tell?
haha


Isn't this the funniest thing?
Randomly discovered today while at Home Goods.
Hello Monkey!

I almost wish I had purchased it. 
haha

And, 
I even started Father's Day shopping for Tyler.
-whew-

This first day off hasn't been too bad!!!

***


 

2 comments:

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

we are soul sisters. i cried in happiness when the limited got here to utah. it's my fav, too!

Stacie S-H said...

great pictures! Lol about the dress. It will be such a treat to be able to wear it after you are not pregnant anymore. Sure wish I could make it to your baby shower but Tony & I are going to southern UT this wknd for the eclipse. Bummer to miss this! Lmk if you need anything or if there's anything I can do for you!