Monday, December 16, 2013

Random Musings

I may have already posted these, but here ya are anyway!


Probably the best thing ever. Such a darling boy. 






My mom came to stay with us a little while ago, so Tyler and I ran out for a yummy breakfast at Bruges Waffles & Frites, in downtown Salt Lake. Best thing I've eaten to date! This piggy (above) marks the market place that the shop is located in.


 Belgium Waffle Monster (above and below):



After breakfast we headed up to Park City, where we saw a moose! Not uncommon, but still, its pretty cool!






Found this onesie that I'm getting my cousin Mike when they have kids (he's a huge skier). 

 Then a little Bansky art was discovered by Tyler and I:




Then, we came home to a cute bubba, doing a little dancing action!



No comments: