What I love today:
1. Sunshine that sparkles through the leaves of the tree outside of my window..... I was lounging in my nook, or course.
2. Oceans 11, 12, and 13. Yes. I have these memorized. They're funny every time :)
4. The new dessert I tried tonight - Apple Danish. Homemade, from scratch. Oh. My. Goodness. If you want your mouth to water, cook this! I'll send you the recipe if you'd like! Its so simple and only uses 2 apples!!! I just used leftover ones from our trip back from Delaware.
5. Good music.
6. This blog I check out from time to time: Design Sponge!
7. That tomorrow is almost Friday :) (even though I didn't have to work today!)
What did you just love today?
Remember to post the things you loved today!
Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas
5 hours ago