Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh my!

Guess what???!?!?!?!

My camera is on its way!!!!!

oh dear. so excited.

haha

In other 'preggo' news,
I feel like my body is never going to be the same. 

Really.
I looooove how I look from the front.
Bumps are darling!!!!!
However, I'm seriously starting to look like a 
refrigerator
from behind.
bahahaha!!!
So, don't fool yourself.
It can happen to you! bahaha

BUT.

For the past 9 weeks,
there's been this terrible pain in my torso.
Right below my bra line on the right side.
Holy cabooses. 

Now, there is no stretching,
exercising,
sleeping,
sitting,
walking,
etc
that puts this to rest.

And, it feels like I've shredded the muscle.
Ah.

So, apparently this is normal.
WRITE THIS DOWN.
This is normal.
 And, you just move on.

The best thing?
I haven't even hit contractions yet
and won't for a while (I'm only 23 weeks),
so everyone out there that's had a terrible birthing experience
is now saying to themselves..
"You haven't seen anything yet."

Haha

So, wish me luck!
And....
One of my best friends is ready to deliver her baby boy,
and I couldn't be more excited!
He's my new photo subject.
 
So exciting!!!!

Random, I know.
But its my week on.
Just roll with it.

Loves!
 
 

No comments: