Monday, April 12, 2010

-No Words to Describe-


I have no words.

THIS is what wedding pictures are supposed to look like.

Sneak peak of the "re-takes" here

Forever indebted.

6th time in my wedding dress. [Still fits!]

Took pictures in Temple Square - we got lots of "Congrats!" and "May your lives be blessed!"

The cutest part: walking through the JSMB and a little girl saw me, all dressed up.

"Mommy, look! A princess!" So I waved and smiled. Maybe I should work at Disneyland.

Could a day get any better?

With Jalene and Lincoln over for dinner afterward, I submit that it cannot.

[When my pictures were dismally taken by J.M., I thought I would never get over it. Luckily, I have some amazing friends and some talented ones. Jalene saved my life. In 2 weeks, she's shooting my little sister's wedding. Our family is hooked. Have you checked her out? If not, you're missing out.]

4 comments:

Jalene said...

thanks, krista. :) you're the best. made my day. can't wait to show you the rest!!

Katy said...

my heart is screaming for joy for you guys!!!! that photo is fabulous-- i'm completely in love with every single aspect with it!!! You are stunningly beautiful and I'm deadly jealous that you fit in your wedding dress still-- i'd sell a kidney to fit into mine once more!! :)

And i must say, i think that Jalene would make a wonderful friend... she's snazzy-cool and i believe she and i have almost the Same exact wedding ring... that's right, ring twinners!

Abby said...

LOVE that picture- it's just perfect. And I wish I had skinny arms like yours. :) Beautiful

mb said...

You did it!!!!! AH! I have been wanting to retake ours for so long!!!