Ok. First things first.
1: I am feeling so much better. No more BC = no more sickness.
2. Got 40.5 hours in at work within 3 days. Nice.
3. Tyler took a trip to the store and bought me this:
-Intuition Razor: I tried them long ago, and now I'm back, baby!
Pomegranate flavored. Ooooo. I smell like heaven.
4. A first: I washed my hair with baking soda tonight. Since I left my straightner in Logan,
my hair has been fighting me. So, I tried it. Used conditioner still, since my hair is unruly.
Amazing. I cannot say enough.
My hair feels amazing, and it behaved well! haha
(2 cups water, boiled [i have hard water] + 1/4 cup baking soda.
turn burner off. wait for effervescence [or bubbles] to stop.
cool. put in bottle [old shampoo, etc that's been rinsed out]. apply to hair.
use the mantra "lather, rinse, repeat."
5. Looking forward to Tuesday. But not really. End of work, yes!
Tyler leaves for St. Louis [bro's wedding], boo. Not the marriage, but to being lonely on a week off.
- hair cut / dye
[maybe i'll go dark!?]
I had some more.... Hm.
6. Reading a really fun series right now: Garth Nix [author]
They're all after days of the week.
Obviously, there's 7.
I'm on Tuesday.
7. Tyler is dressed up as a skeleton tonight, performing at an event. Who knew breakin' was so lucrative? haha
Now...time to find something to eat! Cookie dough, anyone?